right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Schools are not offering in-person tours because of COVID-19, but many offer virtual tours. Check out our directory of virtual campus tours we know about right now.
Many schools have delayed their deadlines for enrollment due to COVID-19. Check out our exclusive directory of extended deadlines we know about right now.
STUDENT GUEST OF THE WEEK: Ethan is a burgeoning tech enthusiast who got accepted into Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Duke, Brown. This week he's answering your questions on how to best craft your application and narrow down your college search/decision process. ASK HIM ANYTHING!

Is there an advantage to sending both your SAT score and your ACT score?

qhql2020qhql2020 49 replies11 threads Junior Member
I am satisfied with both scores I received, and I'm wondering if there is a slight admissions advantage in sending both as compared to just one.
3 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Is there an advantage to sending both your SAT score and your ACT score?

• bluebayoubluebayou 27439 replies189 threads Senior Member
    none whatsoever. just send the highest scores
    · Reply · Share
  • RichInPittRichInPitt 2078 replies33 threads Senior Member
    Nope, just send the higher one per the official concordance.

But if won’t hurt to send both either. Other than the cost.
    · Reply · Share
  • MA2012MA2012 1250 replies1 threads Senior Member
    If one is higher, then send that. You could send both, but probably no need. Mine were happy with ACT, so sent that test. This year many more schools allow self-reporting, so you could easily self-report both.
    · Reply · Share