right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Join us for a LIVE webinar Friday, April 3 at 3pm ET to hear from admission officers on how COVID-19 is impacting admissions at schools. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
As schools continue to announce their decisions, we put together the Class of 2024 RD Discussions Directory. Connect with fellow applicants NOW!

Uarts requirements

MK2005MK2005 0 replies1 threads New Member
I am a student who plans on going to the university of the arts for college. I just wanted to know how strict they are for admissions. For example, do they require all A's, maybe A's and B's,or do they not care (thus making someone who has a lot of F's eligible.) Is it easy to get into, do they require a GPA or SAT, ACT? What exactly do you need that if you don't have it you will not get excepted?
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Uarts requirements

• animate2002animate2002 30 replies5 threads Junior Member
    What is your major? In my major (animation) much of the decision is based on portfolio. I was accepted and offered a half-tuition scholarship with a weighted GPA of 2.9, which is not a great GPA. They did not require SATs if I remember right, so I did not send mine.
    · Reply · Share