right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Pioneer Academics Interview

Fay123123Fay123123 5 replies2 threads New Member
Hi, can anyone tell me about Pioneer Academics interview questions and the timed essay prompt? Can anyone share the experience?

Thanks for your time!
4 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Pioneer Academics Interview

• futuregoals23futuregoals23 1 replies0 threads New Member
    Hello! I am also applying to Pioneer Academics and was wondering what the interview process and timed essay prompt are like. There is a lot of information on the general program, but none about the interview.

Thank you!
    · Reply · Share
  • coconutfloatcoconutfloat 34 replies3 threads Junior Member
    Same here! I am extremely curious about the interview process, and how to prepare.
    · Reply · Share
  • mercy12mercy12 2 replies0 threads New Member
    Same here!
    · Reply · Share
  • mercy12mercy12 2 replies0 threads New Member
    edited May 24
    Have any of you had your interview? I’m super nervous 😭
    edited May 24
    · Reply · Share