right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: Rohan is a freshman at Dartmouth (and loves it) having gotten in ED for the Class of 2023. He's here to debunk myths regarding admissions and student life at his school. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our May Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

24 Year Old from CC seeking to transfer to UPenn or Jefferson University

ZRobinson928ZRobinson928 1 replies1 threads New Member
edited May 21 in Transfer Students
Well, it's kind of a long one. Where do I start? I'm 24 years old single gay dad (I came out when I was 22, my parents were very conservative - long story short I came out not too recently ago when I was comfortable enough), I lost my parents at the age of 19 and at the age of 21. Both died for different reasons. I've been going to my local community college for nursing. I have about 52 credits to my name at that institution and I still have a 4.00 GPA. All I wanted to know is how well are my chances of getting into UPenn or Jefferson as a Nursing transfer? (I just gave the back story for my transferring story/essay.)
edited May 21
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: 24 Year Old from CC seeking to transfer to UPenn or Jefferson University