right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

What colleges offer summer interviews for rising seniors?

user_559165user_559165 1 replies2 threads New Member
As stated in the title, I'm a rising senior and was wondering what other colleges other than the University of Rochester offered summer interviews. Thanks!
6 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: What colleges offer summer interviews for rising seniors?

• momofsenior1momofsenior1 10193 replies119 threads Senior Member
    When my D applied a few years ago Lehigh and Clarkson were doing on campus summer interviews but I have no idea how covid 19 has impacted that for this year.
    · Reply · Share
  • Luckyjade2024Luckyjade2024 669 replies9 threads Member
    You should check with your colleges you are interested in ...things can change due to covid
    · Reply · Share
  • LindagafLindagaf 10846 replies588 threads Super Moderator
    Your best bet is to contact colleges of interest. I doubt right now that many at all, if any, will offer on campus interviews.
    · Reply · Share
  • steviepeeviesteviepeevie 7 replies1 threads New Member
    Wake Forest is one that I know of
    · Reply · Share
  • LivvyxoxoLivvyxoxo 96 replies9 threads Junior Member
    Saint Anselm in New Hampshire is offering virtual interviews and tentative in person interviews starting in July depending on the virus. I think Assumption College in MA was offering virtual interviews but it doesn’t look like there are any upcoming interviews in June. They may not have updated their schedule yet though.
    · Reply · Share
  • JanieWalkerJanieWalker 673 replies19 threads Member
    Most of the schools on my rising senior’s list are offering virtual interviews this summer. Check the admissions page of the colleges you are interested in.
    · Reply · Share