right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ak2018 is a rising junior at Virginia Tech having transferred from George Mason University. He'll answer any question, including about his studies abroad or his research at NASA. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Which grade should I select during SAT registration if I will apply in the holiday

MostafaKhaled010MostafaKhaled010 1 replies3 threads New Member
edited May 29 in College Admissions
I want to apply for sat exam. I will take the exam in the summer holiday between grade 11 and grade 12. Which grade should I select during the registration?
edited May 29
2 replies
Post edited by CCEdit_Suraj on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Which grade should I select during SAT registration if I will apply in the holiday

• digiflipdigiflip 54 replies4 threads Junior Member
    I might be wrong about this, but aren't you supposed to give your year of HS graduation when registering, rather than your grade level?
    · Reply · Share
  • MWolfMWolf 2609 replies14 threads Senior Member
    I think that the registration asks for the grade that was just completed, if you are registering for the June test.
    · Reply · Share