right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Senior year class schedule

wbengineerboywbengineerboy 10 replies10 threads Junior Member
As a current junior becoming a senior next fall, I am struggling on what I should for my senior year schedule. For my senior year, I am currently signed up for AP Gov, AP Chemistry, Psychology, AP Calc, AP Spanish, and English. I recently signed up for Intro to Psychology at CC. After discussing with my counselor, I am only able to fit PE or Drama in my senior year schedule. Should I still take Psychology even if I am taking Intro to Psychology? My goal is to attend UC college as I am from California. I also plan on taking another class at CC. Are UC colleges fine with students taking 5 classes their senior year?
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Senior year class schedule

• MYOS1634MYOS1634 43231 replies471 threads Senior Member
    If you take Psychology at CC you don't have to take psychology in high school. You have all 5 core classes (English, foreign language social science, science, math) 4 of them at AP level +1 CC class. That's enough.
    · Reply · Share