right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

I have a C in Honors Chem... my only C on my transcript

imannazeerimannazeer 1 replies1 threads New Member
How bad will this C affect my chances of getting into a BS/MD program or an Honors College? My overall GPA is a 3.8 so far at the end of my Junior Year and I have a solid College Portfolio. I have yet to take the SAT because of the current situation, but I am signed up for it in August and September.
3 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: I have a C in Honors Chem... my only C on my transcript

• NJdad07090NJdad07090 613 replies8 threads Member
    Well unless your a chem major, it will not kill you but the better point is do you know why you got the c?
    · Reply · Share
  • imannazeerimannazeer 1 replies1 threads New Member
    I was not able to grasp the idea of chem in my head and tried everything. I had tutors and always went to my teacher's extra help. I am currently a junior and have all A's in my classes which I showed improvement than last year.
    · Reply · Share
  • Eeyore123Eeyore123 1971 replies25 threads Senior Member
    You likely have zero chance at a BS/MD program with a C in Chem. They are some of the most competitive programs. Chem is a foundational class for med school.
    · Reply · Share