I'm taking these courses for next year and I'm a bit concerned about them:
- Math - PreCalc honors
- Science - Chemistry Honors
- Social Studies - AP US History
- English - English 2 Honors (called American literature honors)
- Foreign Language - French 2 honors
- Mandatory Religion Class (catholic school <o/)
I'm considering dropping from English 2 honors to regular English just based on the fact that I was advised to not take both APUSH and Amer. Lit because of the influx of writing. I'm just seriously concerned that this will look bad on applications to t20s and t50s that I chose to drop from "accelerate English" as a freshman to standard English as a sophomore.
ANY advice is greatly appreciated.