Just wondering if I should even have any hope of getting into my dream school... I will be applying as a Biology major (pre-med) with a plan of declaring as Biology of Global Health sophomore year.
- Unweighted GPA: 4.0
Weighted GPA: 4.46 (Honors classes are unweighted)
- I will have taken a total of 11 APs, with 5 of them being in this coming year. (APUSH, Microecon, Macroecon, Seminar, Psychology, Biology, Chemistry, Calc AB, Stats, Research, and Lang)
- Officer of Junior Class Cabinet (elected position and plan/expect to have same position senior year)
- 4 years of Cross Country
- 3 years in HOSA with a leadership position senior year
- ACT 33 (taking it again in October)
Math: 34, Reading: 35, English: 32, Science: 32
- National Honor Society & AP Scholar with Distinction
- Freshman year I went to a specialized STEM program during part of the school day and was able to do my own research projects.
- Held part time job since sophomore year working 15-20 hours/week
- Volunteered last summer at a local free clinic but was unable to continue this year due to COVID
- I also have a lot of other service with my church
- Freshman mentorship/ student ambassador program (junior/senior year)
- Princinpal’s Advisory & Leadership group (junior/senior year)
- Expect strong rec letters from a science teacher who has had me multiple years and a second teacher who knows me well.
Let me know if what you think and any helpful hints anyone has for the Georgetown application/interview process!! Thanks in advance