right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

A new forum experience awaits you this November! We can't wait to share it with you soon. Want to see how it looks before the big move? Experience the new CC Forums now and let us know your thoughts!

SAT 2 scores

ivyLeague567ivyLeague567 0 replies1 threads New Member
I wrote the October 3rd SAT subject tests in Math 2 and Biology M and got 690 and 670 respectively. I want to major in Economics, or something Business related. My parents are set on me applying to top tier schools. My SAT was a 1490 and my GPA is a 4.69. Do you think my subject test scores are going to hurt me in anyway? Do you think it would be better if I just didn't submit them? Since this year most schools are test-optional? What should I do.
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: SAT 2 scores

• Groundwork2022Groundwork2022 3896 replies94 threads Senior Member
    Don't submit your subject test scores to highly competitive colleges. No one requires them anymore anyway. A very high score would have looked good, but their absence won't hurt your chances.

Your GPA, unless it happens to be among the highest for your high school class, is a little on the low side for top colleges. Take your chances, but make sure you apply to match and likely schools too.
    · Reply · Share