right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

IMPORTANT NEWS: CC Forums are now in read-only mode as the team is working on the transition to a new, modern forum platform with enhanced features. We anticipate full service on the site to return by Friday, Nov. 27 at 2:00pm ET. Read more about this here!

Umich transfer chances

mxohtarifmxohtarif 0 replies2 threads New Member
Hello, I was wondering what my chances are of transferring to the University of Michigan. Obviously it's too early to determine anything but in high school I didn't so well with only a 2.8 GPA at an IB school due to some circumstances that were out of my control but I am most likely going to end my first semester of college with a GPA of 3.73. So I am wondering if I am on pace or should I try to aim higher the following semesters.
edited November 21
1 replies
Post edited by skieurope on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Umich transfer chances

• sweetbean029sweetbean029 2 replies0 threads New Member
    hi! this is just something i learned about transferring in general but if you have done less than two years of college, they will primarily use your high school stats to determine whether you are a good fit. i think you are on pace gpa wise and it never hurts to aim higher :)
    · Reply · Share