right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

IMPORTANT NEWS: CC Forums are now in read-only mode as the team is working on the transition to a new, modern forum platform with enhanced features. We anticipate full service on the site to return by Friday, Nov. 27 at 2:00pm ET. Read more about this here!

SAT SUBJECT TESTS

random019293random019293 0 replies1 threads New Member
Hello.
I am an international student who is applying to T10 & T20 in the fall of 2020. I just received my SAT Subject scores of 750 in math 2 and physics. I am not sure if I should submit it. I know they aren't great. I would say that rest of my app is pretty strong for top unis. Will submitting these scores hurt my chances?.

P.S: I couldn't give the SAT due to covid-19. The only date I could register for offered only SAT subjects tests hence I took them.
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: SAT SUBJECT TESTS

• skieuropeskieurope 42310 replies8428 threads Super Moderator
    Only on College Confidential (and Reddit A2C) would anyone say 750s "aren't great." 🙄

If you get rejected, it won't be for a 750. More damaging would be if this self-deprecation comes across in your essays or recs.
    · Reply · Share
  • RichInPittRichInPitt 3214 replies53 threads Senior Member
    The only schools I can think of where those scores wouldn’t be beneficial to an application don’t consider Subject Tests anymore, so yes, include them.
    · Reply · Share