right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We’ve got a new look! Walk through the key updates here.

College Websites!

linkinpark14linkinpark14 382 replies51 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 433 Member
edited October 2006 in College Admissions
Do you guys know any websites that review colleges or at least show some kind of opinion. I know there is www.teenink.com and <http://www.college-admission-essay.com/collegeguide.html>; but are there ANY OTHER WEBSITES other then the colleges personal webiste? I am trying to find out more about colleges such as University of New Hampshire or Rhode Island.
edited October 2006
4 replies
Post edited by linkinpark14 on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: College Websites!

• linkinpark14linkinpark14 382 replies51 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 433 Member
    I have heard of that one too, any other ones?
    · Reply · Share
  • DianeRDianeR 1521 replies20 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1,541 Senior Member
    Princetonreview is another. But I think **** is more useful because you can read comments, rather than just looking at lists. I've heard campusdirt mentioned by folks, too, but this was after my kids' college searches so I can't compare the information you get.

You might go to your local bookstore and check out the "what these colleges are really like" books, too.
    · Reply · Share
  • shyanneshyanne 857 replies18 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 875 Member
  • kevster1001kevster1001 2362 replies197 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 2,559 Senior Member
    for campusdirt, i try to register, but where's the link to proceed to step 2?
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity