Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Some queries - Plzz answer

badman89badman89 Registered User Posts: 694 Member
edited October 2006 in College Admissions
Okay first question: when i wrote the SAT, i had the score reports sent to 7 colleges, now i've decided there are other colleges that i want to apply to also... how do i send score reports?
If i can send the score reports on my own... isn't it kind of pointless to have them sent automatically after the exam? i mean isn't it better if you send the scores that you want to send (The good ones) rather than all of them?... if possible that is

One more thing: i'm an international applicant applying for admission in Fall2007, but i've already completed high-school (didn't apply last yr. due to family problem). Does this make me ineligible anywhere (Below theres a list of colleges im applying to), and will this affect my admission chances?
because my GPA, rank, Sats, Ecs, reccos, everything else is great.

Colleges i'm applying to:
Harvard
Princeton
Yale
Columbia
UPenn
Cornell
Duke
Stanford
UCLA
UCBerkeley
Post edited by badman89 on

Replies to: Some queries - Plzz answer

• Mountain DewMountain Dew - Posts: 359 Member
    whoa, do u even have a safety school?

u are applying to a lot of very selective schools.
  • badman89badman89 Registered User Posts: 694 Member
    Well... no
    I'm only applying to colleges i really want to go to.....If i'm rejected from all 10 of them, i'll study in university in my country.

You didn't answer my question !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jdhutchinjdhutchin Registered User Posts: 320 Member
    You can do it from the College Board's website. Having a year off won't make you inelegable anywhere that I know of. Most apps have a place for "if you took a year off, what have you done", so you should explain your circumstances there.
    As far as i know (i read it on the website), in columbia university i am not eligible to apply to columbia college. It is clearly stated on the website that the "school of general studies" is for students who have had a break of a year or more in their education since high school.
    Thats why i asked the question.
    I'd like it if someone could clarify this for me.........
    bump............
This discussion has been closed.