right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Adding Grades Onto Submitted UC App.

deadgiveawaydeadgiveaway 163 replies14 threads Junior Member
edited November 2006 in College Admissions
If I have a few courses and grades that I did not enter onto my application and I have already submitted my application, what am I supposed to do to add them on? Could I just send an e-mail about it, or do I have to send something in writing via snail mail? And does anyone know which (e-mail) address to send to?

Thank you very much.
edited November 2006
4 replies
Post edited by deadgiveaway on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Adding Grades Onto Submitted UC App.

• darkhopedarkhope 1254 replies45 threads Senior Member
    if the grades r bad, u're screwed but if they r good just contact them and i think they will be more than happy to help you =D
    · Reply · Share
  • deadgiveawaydeadgiveaway 163 replies14 threads Junior Member
    Haha, they're good grades, and will boost my GPA by a bit, but they're grades that I received for taking classes at a local Chinese school, and I wasn't sure whether they are UC-approved even though they are on my transcript. Then I forgot to deal with this and submitted my application.

Should I call the campus' admission offices, or is there a general UC number to call about this?
    · Reply · Share
  • fastMEdfastMEd - 974 replies99 threads Senior Member
    they aren't if they are froom your local chinese school even if they are on your transcript
    · Reply · Share
  • NoFXNoFX 3727 replies57 threads Senior Member
    I submitted my app at 11:58pm and I was rushing and it said that i was missing courses from foreign language, history, and somthing else, but I was rushing so quickly that i just ticked those boxes (that i want to submit without those courses in my app).
    And I even forgot to add on AP calc!

Should I email them? Or should i mail them in writing - because it doesnt say anywhere on their faq page or anything!
    And they are good scores also.. what should I do? i'm so angry at myself!
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity