Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Adding Grades Onto Submitted UC App.

deadgiveawaydeadgiveaway Registered User Posts: 177 Junior Member
edited November 2006 in College Admissions
If I have a few courses and grades that I did not enter onto my application and I have already submitted my application, what am I supposed to do to add them on? Could I just send an e-mail about it, or do I have to send something in writing via snail mail? And does anyone know which (e-mail) address to send to?

Thank you very much.
Post edited by deadgiveaway on

Replies to: Adding Grades Onto Submitted UC App.

• darkhopedarkhope Registered User Posts: 1,299 Senior Member
    if the grades r bad, u're screwed but if they r good just contact them and i think they will be more than happy to help you =D
  • deadgiveawaydeadgiveaway Registered User Posts: 177 Junior Member
    Haha, they're good grades, and will boost my GPA by a bit, but they're grades that I received for taking classes at a local Chinese school, and I wasn't sure whether they are UC-approved even though they are on my transcript. Then I forgot to deal with this and submitted my application.

Should I call the campus' admission offices, or is there a general UC number to call about this?
  • fastMEdfastMEd - Posts: 1,073 Member
    they aren't if they are froom your local chinese school even if they are on your transcript
  • NoFXNoFX Registered User Posts: 3,784 Senior Member
    I submitted my app at 11:58pm and I was rushing and it said that i was missing courses from foreign language, history, and somthing else, but I was rushing so quickly that i just ticked those boxes (that i want to submit without those courses in my app).
    And I even forgot to add on AP calc!

Should I email them? Or should i mail them in writing - because it doesnt say anywhere on their faq page or anything!
    And they are good scores also.. what should I do? i'm so angry at myself!
This discussion has been closed.