Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

It doesn't say the supp is sent & downloaded

judy1688judy1688 Registered User Posts: 350 Member
edited January 2007 in College Admissions
I'm applying RD Dartmouth online and I've sent the supp but it says that my supp is still in progress. Everything else has been downloaded except the Dartmouth supp. Can someone help?
Post edited by judy1688 on

Replies to: It doesn't say the supp is sent & downloaded

• SpringfieldMomSpringfieldMom Registered User Posts: 1,066 Senior Member
    I'd say send the supplement again.
  • mastert tangmastert tang Registered User Posts: 140 Junior Member
    WHOA that's weird I just submitted Lehigh's supplement and the same thing happened.... like the progress bar just stopped. But then I clicked the supplements tab at the top, and it showed Lehigh's as submitted, so I took a screen shot and if anything goes awry (Lehigh's deadline is tomorrow) I have my evidence.
  • judy1688judy1688 Registered User Posts: 350 Member
    i sent the supp already it even says so when i click the supp tab, but when i click on checklist, it says the dartmouth supp is in progress. Does this dartmouth got my supp?
    urgent!!!!! please help
  • B407B407 Registered User Posts: 417 Member
    If you've sent it recently, give Dartmouth sometime, because colleges are REAALY busy right now processing documents so it might take a while.
    i'm looking at the checklist on commonapp.org. It shows that every other supp and the application are sent and downloaded. The Dartmouth supp isn't even sent according to the checklist, but is sent according to the supplement section. This didn't happen with any other supp, just the Dartmouth.
    did anyone else encounter this problem?
This discussion has been closed.