I apologize for copying that title, but I really liked it and was in the same situation. I am on the verge of finishing up my Common Application, but have some concerns. I have a plenty of EC's to post, but I feel I have not adequately listed them or have not posted them all. They're not that great, but I have more than 7 activities that I really want to put there (and I have some questions too)
1) Does it really matter about the order the activities are in?
2) Should I really extend my activities into the additional writing space provided in the Writing Sample section?
3) What would you write for the additional writing sample section? I was going to write about my mom's cancer but I don't know on what grounds I will write it. I wonder if I should write about it at all?
4) I play multiple instruments - flute, piccolo, and tenor sax - should I put them all down in the Musical Instruments section (I practice about 7 hours a week, almost every week of the year)? How should I do it?
5) My December ACT scores haven't come out yet. Do I leave the scores blank? The same cores for my SAT II's which I will take on January 26. Should I leave predicted scores or blanks?
I'm pretty much freaked out when it comes down to the last day or two of deadlines.