Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Write Your Own Rejection Letters!

aristotle1990aristotle1990 Registered User Posts: 558 Member
edited March 2008 in College Admissions
To, not from, colleges.

I'll start. I find this exercise cathartic.

Dear University of Pennsylvania,
I wouldn't go to your school even if I were dead.
Thanks,

Dear Princeton,
I regret to inform you that I am unable to offer you an acceptance of your rejection. Perhaps it's my viciously combative personality, but it's something I simply can't do. I really want to go to Princeton. I really, really, really want to go to Princeton. Well, I wanted to, once upon a time, but not after you losers ****ed me over.
Thanks but no thanks,
P.S. I'm not gonna waste time brooding about the capriciousness of some stupid admissions counselor anyway, so go masturbate over your sick-ass fantasies somewhere else. **** you.

Dear Yale,
I didn't want to go to your stupid-ass college anyway. You're a total loser, and a safety school to boot.
Thanks,
P.S. Your name sucks.

Dear University of Pennsylvania,
I applied to your school at the last minute. To be honest, my mom just had money to burn. Besides, why would I want to go to some Harvard-reject piece of **** skull-****ingly stupid business school?
Thanks,
Post edited by aristotle1990 on

Replies to: Write Your Own Rejection Letters!

• aristotle1990aristotle1990 Registered User Posts: 558 Member
    Double bump.
  • rucaruca - Posts: 387 Junior Member
    Dear ITT Tech,
    Someone told me that you except 99% of the applicants for yours. So maybe you should fix your website data. Poeple might be confuzed. They said for sure it said it ment I was going in. Anywey I got into Brown College's so its O.K.

Good luck trying without me,
    ruca

Post Script: 100-99is only one!
  • tom1030tom1030 Registered User Posts: 156 Junior Member
    You guys are hilarious. XD
  • mzismanmzisman Registered User Posts: 11 New Member
    Dear Columbia,

After reviewing your meaningless statistics and buying into your bull presentations, I've decided that the grass IS greener on the other side and your concrete jungle is not worth my time. I cannot offer you my pressence as part of the class of 2012.

Thanks

Much better now :)

Great idea Aristotle
This discussion has been closed.