Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

ED deadline- midnight of 10/31 or 11/1

yellowbusyellowbus Registered User Posts: 32 Junior Member
edited November 2008 in College Admissions
wow I must be the biggest procrastinator. I have to do a supplement essay and I don't want to rush it if it's due tomorrow- so is the deadline for early decision of most colleges 11:59 of 10/31 or 11/1?
Post edited by yellowbus on

Replies to: ED deadline- midnight of 10/31 or 11/1

• FaelivrinFaelivrin Registered User Posts: 79 Junior Member
    Midnight of 11/1.
  • justme467justme467 Registered User Posts: 34 Junior Member
    Keep in mind of the time zones though! For example, I live in the west coast and I'm also applying for ED, unfortunately my counselor was gone for the whole month of october and she only recently came back therefore my apps. were delayed. But me and her got all my transcripts, letters, and all that good stuff in time. Now I just have to double-check my apps. and submit them. Anyways, I kinda went off topic, since I live in the west coast and the school I am applying for is on the east coast, it must be submitted by midnight of 11/1 east coast time for me that is. It'll depend where your school is located at. Anyways, good luck to us all!!! :)
  • FaelivrinFaelivrin Registered User Posts: 79 Junior Member
    So the Stanford app is actually due whenever it's midnight in California?
  • Ykim917Ykim917 Registered User Posts: 277 Junior Member
    no, it's midnight wherever you are.
  • bestwhitbestwhit Registered User Posts: 458 Member
    Probably safest for everyone to submit by midnight EST, because that's the "earliest" midnight in the U.S.
This discussion has been closed.