Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

I applied to Emory as Early Decision II and I meant to click Regular Decision

2»

Replies to: I applied to Emory as Early Decision II and I meant to click Regular Decision

• FrustratedFishFrustratedFish Registered User Posts: 15 New Member
    Okay. Thanks guys. I just feel embarrassed and I know I'm going to feel even more embarrassed when I call. Man, these applications are driving me nuts. ehhaaha :]
  • suatkilicsuatkilic Registered User Posts: 110 Junior Member
    If they dont receive the ed agreement I believe they just throw you in at the regular applicant pool. Thats what Vandy does, at leasy they threatened to because I hadnt sent it in yet.
    Oh. That's a bummer if you do want to ED. =/

Hmph. But thank you, that sounds reassuring in my situation.
    Hi guys.

I called and emailed. They said it wasn't a big deal and that they can easily change it.

...gz, I was so worried. -______-
  • rlm89rlm89 Registered User Posts: 176 Junior Member
    you're fine. my friend did this by accident last year, except the other way around. call them and let them know. they will understand and it won't hurt your chances. you'll be fine.
  • fhgfhg Registered User Posts: 1,376 Senior Member
    Just call them up and I'm sure it will be fine. It probably happens all the time...
2»
This discussion has been closed.