right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We’ve got a new look! Walk through the key updates here.

When can you get college applications?

Damon1570Damon1570 403 replies162 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 565 Member
edited May 2009 in College Admissions
I'll be a senior applying to colleges and I was wondering when the applications are available? I want to get as much of them done as I can so I don't have to worry about squeezing them in around the deadlines.

So, when are they available?
edited May 2009
4 replies
Post edited by Damon1570 on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: When can you get college applications?

• mom in virginiamom in virginia 427 replies33 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 460 Member
    Each college sets it's own schedule so look up online the schools you're interested in and find out when they will make their applications available. Also, look up the Common Application to get an idea of what info is needed.
    · Reply · Share
  • pFNMCppFNMCp 783 replies10 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 793 Member
    Just check throughout the summer, unless you want to tell us which schools you're applying to in case we remember when those schools released apps in previous years.
    · Reply · Share
  • spongebodgespongebodge 125 replies34 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 159 Junior Member
    I think you can sign up for an account for the Common Application and start filling in info as early as July 1st. You'll have to personally keep tracking those that don't use the Common App.
    · Reply · Share
  • CoolbrezzeCoolbrezze 5143 replies260 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 5,403 Senior Member
    Earliest I've known was August.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity