Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Just found out one of my schools did not receive my SAT scores...

lefleurlefleur Registered User Posts: 127 Junior Member
edited February 2010 in College Admissions
Is it too late to do anything?
Post edited by lefleur on

Replies to: Just found out one of my schools did not receive my SAT scores...

• NiteStrikerNiteStriker Registered User Posts: 239 Junior Member
    Did you originally send a score report through the collegeboard website?
  • lefleurlefleur Registered User Posts: 127 Junior Member
    yes, I just checked online and it says on collegeboard "reports sent to X schools", and Rochester is one of them
    By the way, does anyone know how I can find more detailed info on collegeboard, like the date they were sent?
  • lefleurlefleur Registered User Posts: 127 Junior Member
    anyone?
    i'm freaking out
  • NiteStrikerNiteStriker Registered User Posts: 239 Junior Member
    I guess you could try calling the college to see if they can help you.
  • collegehappycollegehappy Registered User Posts: 712 Member
    I believe on collegeboard.com it will tell you when you are logged into you account what day you placed your order and what day they were delivered. I think I would call collegeboard's 1-800 number before calling the college.
  • mom2collegekidsmom2collegekids Forum Champion Financial Aid, Forum Champion Alabama Posts: 84,699 Forum Champion
    Are you saying that Collegeboard is indicating that it did send scores to Rochester, but Rochester is saying that they never received them?
  • GrisamGrisam Registered User Posts: 2,007 Senior Member
    ^That's what I think the OP is saying.
  • limabeanslimabeans Registered User Posts: 4,754 Senior Member
    You can confirm your order on your collegeboard site. Log in, and you'll find it somewhere on the bottom righthand side.

Did Rochester contact you? If so, then you should call them to say the scores were sent on ??? day. In any case, call collegeboard to find what happened. If you paid, you shouldn't have to pay again. If you didn't, send it RUSH!
  • irishevan99irishevan99 Registered User Posts: 344 Member
    Sorry that sounds like a stressful situation. Check on the collegeboard site and contact them and the college if it somehow didn't get sent and see what you can do.
This discussion has been closed.