Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Maintenance will occur on the site beginning at 10:00 am PT tomorrow morning. While it is very unlikely, this may result in intermittent down time. Thank you in advance for your understanding!

Which laptop should I get?

2»

Replies to: Which laptop should I get?

• Flash3FranciscoFlash3Francisco Registered User Posts: 19 New Member
    Which series? There are way too many and which site is the best to purchase from? I plan on buying it online but if there are great prices on stores, let me know!
  • turtlerockturtlerock Registered User Posts: 1,184 Senior Member
    If a Fry's is near you, check it out. Also, another poster recently mentioned getting a great price on a Lenovo in Costco, so check there too.
  • del_psidel_psi Registered User Posts: 229 Junior Member
    Which series? There are way too many and which site is the best to purchase from? I plan on buying it online but if there are great prices on stores, let me know!

If you want a tablet , buy a ThinkPad X230t.

If you want a workstation , buy a ThinkPad W530.

If you want an Ultrabook , buy the X1 Carbon.

etc...

You can use the B&N Gold site or another EPP site to get discounts online that would make the price way better than buying in store (if you can even find them in a local store).
  • codymycodymy Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    Samsung has some really good laptops, I saw some good videos about them. Samsung Series 5 14" Notebook - Unboxing - YouTube
  • IvyLeague2020IvyLeague2020 Registered User Posts: 203 Junior Member
    Apple is the best four-year long-term investment.
2»
This discussion has been closed.