Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Where Should You Go to College...

Replies to: Where Should You Go to College...

• Diana606Diana606 Registered User Posts: 1,220 Junior Member
    Yep, I got University of Michigan. Haha...my older brother goes there :rolleyes:
  • mruncleramosmruncleramos Registered User Posts: 320 Junior Member
    That scary. I got in ea georgetown and i got georgetown here. Wow. That's really scary.
  • hairypottyhairypotty Registered User Posts: 1,215 Member
    You're Stanford University!
    You survived tragedy, then scorn, to rise to the top of your potential. Though someone on the East coast added insult to your injury, you've come back to be the best of the West. Now you've come so far from your setbacks that many complain you are simply too happy and couldn't possibly be sincere. After all, you do spend far too much time in the sun. Though some complain that you're not meaningful, you're just trying to prove that you could really Stanford something.

I like this quiz :D
  • mruncleramosmruncleramos Registered User Posts: 320 Junior Member
    Oh hilarious. If you go first half, sterling, positively, obama vs arnold, you get to the question, "You see?" And it leads to all University of California Schools. Get it? You see, U C. ha ha ha
  • wraider2006wraider2006 Registered User Posts: 1,162 Senior Member
    You're Wesleyan University!
    You are a big believer in applying methods to things, rather than just behaving spontaneously. This makes you a bit dull, but also gives you a lot in common with countless numbers of your peers. In fact, most people confuse you with them, which makes you bitter since you think you're superior. Very concerned with appearances, you try to seem friendly to every different group of people you encounter. Somehow, though you end up turning a lot of folks away. 2004 was an extremely tumultuous year for you.

Wow! I'm going there next year! That's kind of cool, what a coincidence!
  • jay144jay144 Registered User Posts: 353 Member
    This quiz is kind of creepy.
  • Anonymous99Anonymous99 Registered User Posts: 861 Member
    Rhode Island School of Design??? I think not!
  • ihateCAihateCA Registered User Posts: 1,656 Senior Member
    You're the Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art!
    Though people think of shoe-makers when they first hear of you, you're actually more interested in buildings. It's a shame that the one you live in lacks the creativity and potential you see in future structures. Artistic yet organized, you strike others as strange and off the beaten path. A seemingly infinite number of paths cross yours every day. Your love don't cost a thing.

Um, not really. I hate science, and my dream school is Columbia. I don't have the grades (or scores) to get in though.
  • taffytaffy - Posts: 2,356 Senior Member
    I got Emory, and then University of Washington, and then U of Ghana, and then Case Western.
  • allenaallena Registered User Posts: 1,716 Senior Member
    I got UCLA! So in my case I guess it picked right.
  • kchenkchen Registered User Posts: 4,236 Senior Member
    You're the Juilliard School!
    With a fantastic reputation and a flair for physical performance, you are one of the most envied of people in your peer group. It could even be said that you are without peer. At the same time, you're rather overly dramatic, and this causes many to find you emotionally exhausting and rather full of yourself. Even music can stress you out. No matter what you end up doing with your time, people will want to watch.

I've considered that, but I've already decided: I'm not good enough.
  • Jo.InC.Jo.InC. Registered User Posts: 486 Member
    i'm columbia!!! not standford?? NOOO!!!

You're Columbia University!
    Somewhat rough and tumble, you're looking for the lion's share of whatever you can get your hands on. You feel utterly surrounded by chaos and noise, but at the same time have access to a good deal of culture and influence. In this chaotic setting, you attempt to be a bastion of relative calm. You adore staircases and once expressed a desire to paint your roof green.
  • moradamorada Registered User Posts: 316 Junior Member
    You're Brigham Young University!
    With firm resolve and unique opinions, you are a man on a mission. Or you could be a woman on a mission, but somehow that's harder for people to picture. Regardless, you came from a big family and want to have an even bigger one when you get older. Or right now might work too. Salt has always seemed sacred to you. To many, you still seem to be awfully young.

...not my result but I do find it hilarious
  • moradamorada Registered User Posts: 316 Junior Member
    oh, and:

You're the University of Sydney!
    It's not over till you sing, or at least someone near you sings. Sometimes, though, folks will come from miles around to hear your singing. At the outset, people had to be dragged, kicking and screaming, to see you, but now you're seen as a really prominent member of an admittedly strange community. So you've really overcome some great barriers. When you see the Southern Cross for the first time, you'll understand now why you came this way.
  • nom de plumenom de plume Registered User Posts: 138 Junior Member
    This quiz is kind of creepy.
    Agreed. I find myself relating personally to both the University of Tokyo and Lomonosov Moscow State University. I'm sad that they were able to nail me down with a few questions.
This discussion has been closed.