Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

asked her for her number

pigfish990pigfish990 Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
edited February 2013 in College Confidential Cafe
i never asked a girl before they have all asked me..but today i was walking out of class talking about this movie and she said "no i skipped cuz i saw the movie before' and i said "oh i thought u skiped for valtines day" she said "oh no" then she was bout to go down difrent hall and i said "oh well you should hit me up sometime" it was quiet for a sec and she handed me phone and i said "ill put it in your contacts" then i handed it back and said " ill see ya Thursday" she said "ok see ya" idk would i girl give it to me just to be nice and nver text me? or what i NEVER asked before i always been asked
Post edited by pigfish990 on

Replies to: asked her for her number

• HDMADCKHDMADCK Registered User Posts: 74 Junior Member
    ^ Is this English?
  • BigwigBigwig Registered User Posts: 321 Member
    for what i understand you gave girl your phone and she put her phone in your contacts. why u asking if girl nver text you back or being nice? girl doesn't have your number. i think it is your job to contact girl since girl doesnt have your number. you took a bold move asking for the first time, shows confidence. girl must like you.
This discussion has been closed.