Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Computer Science BS with a Pre-Med track?

Markos96Markos96 Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
Hi everybody, I am sort of at a crossroad and I need some help thinking things through. I am going to attend Florida State University, and I am planning on majoring in Computer Science BS. Now, my whole life I have planned to become a neurologist, but as of lately I have been rethinking things because I have found a great passion in computer programming. Now, by no means does this passion overshadow my former medical field goals, I kind of want to do both. My question is, I am pretty sure there is a way to do both, as in do a Computer Science BS major with a Pre-Med track, but just how hard and large of a workload am I talking here? I consider myself to be greatly ambitious, I can definitely handle more than the average person, especially if I really want something. Thanks for all the opinions in advance!
This discussion has been closed.