Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Foot Modeling

ShanKLegalMindShanKLegalMind Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
Okay, so please don't judge, but I'm conflicted about this.

So I'm getting ready to graduate this December with my Associate's in Paralegal Studies and am interested in working at a law firm or in the legal department of a large corporation. Well I'm applying for jobs both in the legal field and different places for a part-time job. As I was looking for jobs on Craigslist, I ran across an ad for foot modeling. I emailed the person, and this is for foot modeling for fetish purposes. My portfolio would consist of clips and pictures, and the guy would market it to 70 different sites. I would have to get accepted to 5 sites, and once I'm accepted, I would be paid a sign-on bonus of $1200 to $5000, making $1000 to $3500 a month. Then I would need to sign a contract. I'm thinking this would be a way to make really good money to pay off my loans before going back and getting my bachelor's degree, as well as have money for other things. The guy says he will be the only person I will be working with and it would be at night for one to two hours a week. I would like to meet with his this weekend to get more information about this job. I'm just nervous an employer will find out or my reputation will be tarnished. I would not have my face shown, will not shout this out to the world, and will not perform any sort of sex acts.

Thanks!

Replies to: Foot Modeling

• ItsJustSchoolItsJustSchool Registered User Posts: 1,974 Senior Member
    How far up your leg does your foot extend?

Why would you trust this guy?

When you lie down with dogs, you're going to get fleas. Where you put your mind and your focus is where your life will lead. "Just a few hours" could turn into many more, and there is more to life than money.

"Sounds like harmless fun. Sure, why not? Just do it!"

If you do this, I would recommend you enlist a girlfriend and ALWAYS do your sessions together. 4 hour sessions, with 2 hours of boredom while the other one works? No Problem! Or always be accompanied by your boyfriend. He can wait while you work. A two-fer or no deal. Always be safe and deal from a position of strength.
  • NewHavenCTmomNewHavenCTmom Registered User Posts: 2,025 Senior Member
    Sounds hinky. What if there are hidden cameras capturing your face? Working at night? I wouldn't want my own dd to consider this. I would worry about her safety, personal info, her reputation....
  • ShanKLegalMindShanKLegalMind Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
    After careful consideration, I am deciding not to do it. Thank you all for the advice.
  • NewHavenCTmomNewHavenCTmom Registered User Posts: 2,025 Senior Member
    Good. It's better to be safe than sorry!
This discussion has been closed.