Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Ask InquilineKea anything

14567810»

Replies to: Ask InquilineKea anything

• InquilineKeaInquilineKea - Posts: 2,309 Member
    Hey what drove you to PM my friend that one time after figuring out who she was from Facebook or whatever?
    That was quite unnecessary, really.

It was curiosity over who goes to collegeconfidential (not a lot of people go there, especially from our region, so I was trying to get a "feel" for whether many people from our region go there or not). I didn't know who she was until she gave me her name, which I recognized from the elementary school yearbook (not facebook)

But really, it was your e-mail that made me think it was you (so I ended up looking through the person's old posts, which seemed similar in some ways and different in others, so I PMed her just to make sure)
    ==> but I didn't go to abnormal lengths to find out what your username was (I just saw her reply to one of my old threads and saw the location "seattle", which naturally made me click "search for user's posts" - a button that I use fairly liberally).
    are you and fizix2 in a relationship?

for 2 weeks :p

we didn't do anything special that we didn't do otherwise (other than announce it on facebook)
    Btw, does anyone(if not IK) knows any site for downloading textbooks?

i'm glad i didn't answer this (actually i wanted this thread to sink at that time) since fizix2 just gave us an awesome download site. :p but um try

Textbook Torrents - The Free Textbook Tracker
    and just the classic bittorrent tracker sites

rapidshare.de has some too (but i only know of math books from there). just google "book you want + torrent" or "book you want + rapidshare" and you might get lucky. or + djvu (a lot of books come in that form)
  • fizix2fizix2 Registered User Posts: 3,570 Senior Member
    Hey there, summer fling.

(I did consider you my boyfriend for longer than that [maybe 5 weeks]. e.g., I told my parents about my "boyfriend" long before we announced it on facebook. I assumed that since I'd told you I liked you, and you said it was cute, and we started very obviously flirting with each other on collegeconfidential, we were unofficially "dating".

As you can see, I'm quite forward.

But officially, it was indeed a two-week relationship.)
14567810»
This discussion has been closed.