right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

IMPORTANT NEWS: CC Forums are now in read-only mode as the team is working on the transition to a new, modern forum platform with enhanced features. We anticipate full service on the site to return by Friday, Nov. 27 at 2:00pm ET. Read more about this here!

What is the highest GPA I can obtain this semester?

ibtisamibtisam 4 replies8 threads New Member
The end of the semster is approaching and I am a second semester sophomorr in high school. I am enrolled in six classes. I am taking 5.5 credits. Three of the classes are AP (an A is weighted 5.0, B: 4.0, and so on). 3 are regular (one is required to graduate) (an A: 4.0, B: 3.0, and so on). I currently have a 3.789 GPA and have 5 As and 1 B. The 1 B is the regular class and I have all As in the 3 APs and other regular classes. My question is what is the highest I can bring my GPA up to this semester? (If it's needed: I took 5 classes Freshmen year) Thank you, I appreciate your help!
0 replies
· Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity