right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Should I apply to SNU though Korean Government Scholarship Program ?

Needsl33pNeedsl33p 0 replies1 threadsRegistered User New Member
Hello ๐Ÿ‘‹.
I would like to know your opinion if I should try to apply for SNU for one of the three choices for my bachelor scholarship application for KGSP. I have found this tip on the internet that we should aim high for the first choice, but should I go for SNU? I like SNU best out of SKY. What are the chances of being able to get in with my extracurricular and awards ?

I gave a Ted Talk once on relevant topic to my dream, got a 6 months exchange program scholarship from Japanese Government and won as the best debater in my prefecture when I was in Japan and many Debater awards an other subjects in other global competition like World Scholar cups ( got 22 in total). I also have my art work in display for schools and public events ( Oh, I am applying to art and design major ). I am the national finalist for a coding and business competition call Technovation. I did many social works ( Habitat of Humanity, local NGO etc..) and International competitions as well. I did get several awards in school and join a few clubs for a few years. And more... Oh, my GPA is 3.8/4 ( in English) and a B which is the top 2 or 3% in national exam ( my native language).

HOWEVER, I donโ€™t think I have enough time to take an English proficiency test. The one I had has already expired. But, I am studying in an International school and they say they can make me a paper that say my English is okay enough.

Am I enough, considering I will apply through KGSP? How should I tell them all of that with just a two pages essay? Please give me advice...

Thanks, may you have a lovely day ๐Ÿ˜Š
0 replies
· Reply · Share