right arrow
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ehales3 is a rising sophomore at Cornell University. As a high school student, she always thought that she wanted to study in a more urban environment, but has grown to love Ithaca and all that it offers. ASK HER ANYTHING!
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Can I still use this essay?

debatepresdebatepres 3 replies5 threads New Member
edited October 2019 in College Essays
Probably shouldn't still be using this site, as clearly there are policy issues I didn't realize, but whatever.

A few days ago I basically posted on a different forum like the entirety of my common app essay. Idk I wanted to get feedback on it. I didn't realize it could be plagiarized. But I still like the essay, and I think I could edit it, change it up a bit, and have a good essay. I also kind of doubt anyone would plagiarize it. I think the edits will end up being significant anyways. Is it safe to do this, or do I need to write an entirely new essay so I don't risk getting flagged for plagiarism?
edited October 2019
2 replies
Post edited by MaineLonghorn on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Can I still use this essay?

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity