Hi all! This is going to sound really silly but desperate. I am currently(was) a Biology/Biomed/Premed major at a State University. However, I decided to transfer for Spring Semester to a private university in Boston in order to gain experience for Medical School. The biggest issue is, while I do have the tuition covered this semester, I won't be able to cover any other semesters following. It's just too expensive. So I've decided to try for a readmit. I withdrew from the university 12/22/15 right before break and the college doesn't open until 01/04/16. My orientation for the new college is 01/19/16 and I've already spoken with them and they are willing to refund my tuition. The only problem is, since everything is closed, would I be able to readmit myself for a semester I withdrew from? Note: I am in good academic standing, GPA is 3.2 after the first semester(I took four classes, all A's in my core and a C in my elective D:) Also will I still qualify for financial aid(my EFC is literally 0)? When I asked my old college if I could transfer back after attending the new college, they said I could readmit and would be waitlisted for housing, however I want to transfer before Spring 2016 starts, would it be possible?