Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Can i reuse my research paper from my first semester with the same professor?

xxariana39xxariana39 Registered User Posts: 19 New Member
So my first semester of college (fall 2015) i took general psychology but ended up withdrawing from it because i wasn't doing too good on the exams. After handing in my research paper, assignments and doing all the exams i emailed the professor and he let me know that if i stayed in his class i can possibly achieve a C- because i aced all the assignments but failed all the exams. I didn't feel comfortable with that grade . So i am now retaking psychology and aiming for a better grade! My question is... can i take the research paper i gave him in fall semester and give it to him for spring semester? I really don't want to email him about it, i've had my fair shares of conversations with him and im pretty sure he knows me well.

Replies to: Can i reuse my research paper from my first semester with the same professor?

This discussion has been closed.