Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Awkward Laundry Question for College Girls

2»

Replies to: Awkward Laundry Question for College Girls

• CTmom2018CTmom2018 Registered User Posts: 742 Member
    My D uses a mesh bag to wash her bras, and hangs them to dry on a small folding drying rack. After two years of this her bras still look fine.
  • shawnspencershawnspencer Registered User Posts: 3,110 Senior Member
    I have many friends that are girls. They hung their bras up on a foldable drying rack or in their closet. Not really awkward unless you make it out to be.
  • NorthernMom61NorthernMom61 Registered User Posts: 3,992 Senior Member
    My daughter washes bras in one mesh bag and all of her socks in another. She air dries the bras, but throws the mesh bag of socks in the dryer with the rest of her clothes. She didn't lose a single sock all year.
  • PrincessJasPrincessJas Registered User Posts: 46 Junior Member
    This isn't awkward and there's nothing wrong with a girl who wears a bra herself seeing another girls bra. You need to learn to become more comfortable with yourself.
  • readingclaygirlreadingclaygirl Registered User Posts: 2,213 Senior Member
    I haven't worried about bra washing because mine aren't under wires and I just wash them normally. But yeah you're roommate is a girl, she will know what bras are and might be hanging her own to dry too. No big deal at all. I think you are overthinking this
2»
This discussion has been closed.