Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Headphone recommendations?

snowfairy137snowfairy137 Registered User Posts: 2,082 Senior Member
Does anyone have recommendations for good, aforordable, Bluetooth over the ear headphones?

Preferably ones that aren’t ugly and have a decent battery?

Replies to: Headphone recommendations?

• HeartofDixieHeartofDixie Registered User Posts: 175 Junior Member
    I like skullcandy
  • MandalorianMandalorian Registered User Posts: 1,754 Senior Member
    Get some good brand name ones on sale. They will last a lot longer than the no-name kind.
  • TiggerDadTiggerDad Registered User Posts: 1,861 Senior Member
    Powerbeats3 by Dr. Dre
  • GoatGirl19GoatGirl19 Registered User Posts: 266 Junior Member
    Look for sales on brand-name products. I have a pair of Sony’s that I really like. I only have to charge them twice a week or so and they’re nice basic black. Also look at Musician’s Friend and other recording equipment sellers because they often have bargains on studio-quality products!
  • MTDad2025MTDad2025 Registered User Posts: 43 Junior Member
    if you have an outlet mall near, go to the electronic stores there. they usually have great deals on older versions and open box items.
  • gouf78gouf78 Registered User Posts: 7,626 Senior Member
    edited June 2018
    I have some JLAB neon bluetooth headphones. I love them. The battery seems to last forever.
    Mine are gray and turquoise. Come in various colors.
    Lightweight and comfortable. Mostly used for pod casts.
    About 30 bucks from WalMart. Hard to go wrong.
  • ProfessorPlum168ProfessorPlum168 Registered User Posts: 3,244 Senior Member
    Absolutely nothing better than Bose QC35’s. Very pricey though.
  • InigoMontoyaInigoMontoya Registered User Posts: 1,704 Senior Member
    I have the Bose noise cancelling headphones that are awesome in an open office or on an airplane, but they're not wireless. For situations where wireless is better and where I don't need the noise cancelling, I picked up a pair of JBL headphones. Been very happy with them.

I just couldn't shell out the money to get Bluetooth Bose after all the money I spent two years ago getting the ones I have....
    The Bose QC 25 is wired. The Bose QC 35 is the granddaddy, it’s wireless. It’s $349. Getting it from B&H instead of Amazon will save you on sales tax unless you live in NY.
  • tigerman333tigerman333 Registered User Posts: 1,212 Senior Member
    I second the Bose noise cancelling series two. They're bluetooth and have an amazing battery life. Only thing is they're a bit pricey at $350.
    Just for the heck of it, my kid and I had to kill a few minutes at Costco yesterday and were trying the Sony and Beats headphones that were both priced around $250. Absolutely no comparison to the Bose QC35’s. It’s worth every penny of the $350.
  • MJDRZALMJDRZAL Registered User Posts: 37 Junior Member
    Nothing beats Bose.