Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Another lonely college student

124»

Replies to: Another lonely college student

• HankCTHankCT Registered User Posts: 223 Junior Member
    @leafconeybearismart Great news, and glad to hear about all of that. When I was your age, I also didn't mind the cold one bit. In fact, i went further north for better skiing (from CT to New Hampshire). Now that I am older, all I can do is drool when I think of warmer climates. The cold goes right through you when you are older, and you realize life is short, why spend half of it freezing and with a sun that sets are 4:30 PM?

Really glad to hear about the changes, the new job, thanks for updating.
  • LenoirLenoir Registered User Posts: 66 Junior Member
    Yeah ! Glad it is going so much better . Sounds like your freshman year will be a success and just think you have more years to learn and explore and make friends. I really think it can be tough cause so many are tied to their phones and kids have always been in cliques which is tough . Very happy for you.
  • techbraintechbrain Registered User Posts: 26 Junior Member
    Good to hear!!
  • SantezSantez Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    do you understand well your personality? it could well be playing that role in your social life. However i do not see any need for any worry. we all cannot behave in the same kind of manner. maybe being the loner is the best person one can ever be. perhaps it is the wisest decision we can ever make.
  • REJINA03REJINA03 Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    edited April 24
    thank you