Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Giving college a 2nd try at age 28

12346»

Replies to: Giving college a 2nd try at age 28

• TQfromtheUTQfromtheU Registered User Posts: 1,491 Senior Member
    You need help seeing what is evident to all of us. Your perspective is off and I think your mind is lying to you. If you are taking medication now, share with your doctor what we have been saying. No one is trying to be negative to you or squash you making a change for your future. No one has a time machine. This is about your future and you can always change that. Step one is to check ability to measure the present.
  • inthegardeninthegarden Registered User Posts: 914 Member
    "He who binds to himself a joy Does the winged life destroy; But he who kisses the joy as it flies Lives in eternity's sun rise" - William Blake
  • Sue22Sue22 Registered User Posts: 6,046 Senior Member
    I wish I could check all three boxes on the post above – agree, like, and helpful.
  • inthegardeninthegarden Registered User Posts: 914 Member
    ^ Brilliant, @aquapt
  • intparentintparent Registered User Posts: 36,711 Senior Member
    If you think belonging to a frat is what “makes you a man”, you have a messed up view of what being a man is. You absolutely need therapy, not a fraternity at this point.