right arrow
PARENTS4PARENTS is a new initiative aimed at highlighting the vast expertise of our parents community while helping other parents better navigate the college admissions process. aggies1989 is a UC alumnus and parent of two UC college kids. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: fintech3753 is a current student at the Wharton School. Majoring in finance, he is hoping to pursue a career at the intersection of finance and technology. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

How do you meet a girl whose not in your college class?

kamenridermachkamenridermach 51 replies34 threads Junior Member
So last year, I saw this cute girl around campus a few times but didn't really get the chance to talk to her. The semester started and I was hoping to get to know her better. However, it doesn't look like she is in any of my classess, so I'm not too sure how to get to know her? I was wondering, what could I do to approach her or try to know her better?

1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: How do you meet a girl whose not in your college class?

• EmpireappleEmpireapple 2255 replies28 threads Senior Member
    Do you have any mutual friends? Know anyone who lives where she lives? That might be a way to "bump into her" and put yourself where she is. You need to find a way to make your paths cross. How big is your school? Is it small enough where you would be in the same place at the same time? If so, look for opportunities where you can strike up a conversation. Asking a question is always a place to start.

To my generation it feels like stalking but I know all the "kids" meet this way today...do you have any friends on social media who are friends with her? They "follow" each other? Many from high school, to college, and up seems to somehow connect first via technology, develop a rapport or relationship there, and then move to real life.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity