Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

huge campus...

13»

Replies to: huge campus...

• barronsbarrons Registered User Posts: 24,876 Senior Member
  • HisGraceFillsMeHisGraceFillsMe Registered User Posts: 4,782 Senior Member
    Why are they morons? Because they either didn't like where they were or wanted to go to Temple instead? Education is what you make of it, not what stupid rankings say, and what peoples' perceptions are.

THANK YOU.

If education is all about rankings, explain to me how so many people (myself included) are ecstatic to be going to State Universities.
  • TUOwls2011TUOwls2011 - Posts: 728 Member
    For real.....
  • jec7483jec7483 Registered User Posts: 859 Member
    "THANK YOU.

If education is all about rankings, explain to me how so many people (myself included) are ecstatic to be going to State Universities."

You just aren't intelligent enough to know any better. That's the reason.

As for the temple student, we will keep our picturesque campus and quintessential college town. You can keep your unsafe, ugly, and ghetto school. Sounds pretty fair.
  • HisGraceFillsMeHisGraceFillsMe Registered User Posts: 4,782 Senior Member
    You just aren't intelligent enough to know any better. That's the reason.

You can't be serious.
    As for the temple student, we will keep our picturesque campus and quintessential college town. You can keep your unsafe, ugly, and ghetto school. Sounds pretty fair.

Sounds good to me (although the school is most certainly not unsafe, ugly or ghetto).
  • USMC_JimUSMC_Jim Registered User Posts: 72 Junior Member
    jec7483, speaking as an alumnus, that's enough. You do our school no service by bashing others. Take the high road.

For the Glory.
  • jec7483jec7483 Registered User Posts: 859 Member
    USMC_JIM, also as an alumnus, push off. I have been responding to the garbage that this Temple student spills all over these threads about Penn State for a while. He has probably talked countless people out of going/applying to Penn State with his biased nonsense. For the glory is not just something you yell drunkenly at a football game, but rather something you want academically for the school as well. USMC_Jim, you have 10 posts and just got on here THIS MONTH. You should try reading some background before commenting and trying to play dad.
  • CaseSpartan10CaseSpartan10 Registered User Posts: 321 Member
    jec,

i really think you're the one making people look down on penn state right now-

coming from someone who is completely neutral towards the school.
    He has probably talked countless people out of going/applying to Penn State with his biased nonsense.

Just my brother from applying to Schreyer. Other than that, people can go wherever they want. I really don't care.

Pretty said that as an alumnus you resort to attacking other schools.

Oh and as far as I can remember, all I said about PSU here is that I'd never go there, didn't like it, and it's in the middle of nowhere. If there's something wrong with that, then you've got issues. I have no problem with the school itself, just the attitudes of superiority and egocentricity displayed by the students and football fans. That, and you think anyone who doesn't go to PSU is retarded and couldn't get in (especially in regards to Temple).

Newsflash, PSU students aren't special.
13»
This discussion has been closed.