right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ski_racer, a high-achiever in high school, was rejected by some of the elite schools she applied to. This rejection was the best thing that happened to her as she got to choose her own path. Learn how she fell in love with her safety school, ASK HER ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Archeology Major?

WarrewalWarrewal 0 replies3 threads New Member
I'm currently a high school junior and I want to become an archeologist and I have a few questions. If I were to choose an anthropology major, would that affect my future career in anyway? Also, what is the best degree to start working with? Would Bachelor' be fine, or should I aim for Masters and/or PhD? Finally, how is it out there with underwater archeology, as it is something I also considered?
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Archeology Major?

• BrownParentBrownParent 12596 replies179 threads Senior Member
    If you are serious to work in the field you will need at least a PhD to get a job, if you can get a job in it. Anthro major would be a typical path. I don't know anything about your last question.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity