right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We have changed the way we log in on College Confidential. Read more here.

Choosing a major

appleorchard19appleorchard19 10 replies6 threads Junior Member
I'm having trouble choosing a major and am scared that if i make the wrong choice, I will not live a fulfilling life. mainly feel pressured to choose something STEM because i've done well in all of my STEM classes at college, and that's where (most) of today's money is, plus I know it will make my parents proud. but i'm not sure if thats where i want to go. i just want to live a fulfilling life. i enjoy reading + writing and love disney, but not sure what sort of career/major that could lead to. feeling lost and nervous. really just looking for advice, I need to choose one soon because of the AP credit that i brought in. i want to be fulfilled and make money, but that's what everyone wants i guess??? please give advice ah thank u
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Choosing a major

• XtremeBlaze777XtremeBlaze777 115 replies14 threads Junior Member
    You can minor in journalism or creative writing or graphic design or even film. If you want the money with just a bachelor's, you kinda do need to do STEM. If you are willing to study further you can make a higher salary with an MBA, JD, or MD. Look back at your course history and try to remember which class you had the most fun in, that might help you decide your major.
    · Reply · Share