Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Anyone else do Early Decision?

Replies to: Anyone else do Early Decision?

• tolkiengirl92tolkiengirl92 Registered User Posts: 15 New Member
    Ok, so a good friend of mine who is also applying to TCNJ said that they no longer have rolling RD admissions.
    I personally spoke with admissions officers and they said that ED is NOT on a rolling basis. I applied ED and am awaiting my answer.

soooo....nervous....>.<
  • *HazelEyez**HazelEyez* Registered User Posts: 392 Member
    hmmm that's interesting tolkiengirl...i'm not sure about the rolling admissions aspect but i do know that if you applied ED you will definitely hear back no later than december 15th (which actually makes sense now that i'm here because that is technically the last day of finals for the fall semester!) and that's coming up soon so good luck!
  • irish89irish89 Registered User Posts: 138 Junior Member
    yeah this is the first year RD decisions aren't rolling, i went to an andmissions presentation. and yeah dec. 15th is coming up! but so far away still =(
  • JT1224JT1224 Registered User Posts: 19 New Member
    Hey everyone...I'm new here, so I hope I post everything right haha. I applied ED around October 16th for music education. Already completed the audition (weirdly enough, it was actually a really good experience). The wait is definitely the hardest part! 15 days away and it feels like an eternity.

Can anyone give me some insight about the music department? I already know TCNJ is a great school around here for education...
  • saradanisaradani Registered User Posts: 24 New Member
    oh my god anyone else freaking out?
  • irish89irish89 Registered User Posts: 138 Junior Member
    saradani i am! ugh i want to knowwwwwwwwwwww
    I'm starting to get really bad nightmares about all the things that could've gone wrong with my application to TCNJ...so yeah, I'm freaking out too haha
  • Shayna117Shayna117 Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
    yes. i'm going crazy. i've been counting down since i applied in october. these last couple days are going to be the worst. good luck to all!
    only a few more days...
  • killakravekillakrave Registered User Posts: 15 New Member
    this is going by soooo slow! :p ..i also applied ED polysci
  • tolkiengirl92tolkiengirl92 Registered User Posts: 15 New Member
    I DESPERATELY WANT TO KNOW. I applied ED sociology. Insanely nervous, i'm having dreams that the admissions office accidentally throws out my application...or their computers crash...or numerous other disastrous things.
    im going crazy...i have those dreams too this is ridiculous i just want to know already!!
    i hope we find out sometime before the 15th. the wait is killing me!

an acceptance into my first choice school be the best christmas present ever :)
  • abe456abe456 Registered User Posts: 32 Junior Member
    when i click "accept admissions" i get this
    does this mean i didn't get in?

You have no admitted applications that require action at this time.

This can be because you have not received an offer of admission or because you
    have already
    accepted/declined your offer of admission.

If you need further assistance, please contact the Office of Admissions at
    Undergraduate: 609-771-2131
    Graduate Studies: 609-771-2300
  • *HazelEyez**HazelEyez* Registered User Posts: 392 Member
    abe456 did you apply early decision?
This discussion has been closed.