Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

TCNJ placement tests? and other questions

rusalka92rusalka92 Registered User Posts: 10 New Member
edited February 2010 in The College of New Jersey
Does anyone know if accepted students have to send in final and mid-year reports? Also, does anyone have any info about the placement tests? When they are, etc.?
Post edited by rusalka92 on

Replies to: TCNJ placement tests? and other questions

• *HazelEyez**HazelEyez* Registered User Posts: 392 Member
    I'm pretty sure you don't need to send either report. sometime in the spring (maybe may) you'll get a letter about the all the palcement tests. you'll take the tests online in june before you go to orientation
  • cometstargcometstarg Registered User Posts: 393 Member
    Is there a way to get out of some beginner classes if you have a high SAT scores? Like placing out of an introductory writing class because you got a 710 in both CR and W?
    yes your SAT scores can get you out of low level writing courses as well as math courses (like precalc). the letter will explain everything in detail
    The letter didn't really cover anything but matriculation. Only other things I got were matriculation form, invitation to accepted students day w/magnet, sticker, and a time-line thing of stuff that due and such.
    the letter explaining the placement tests will come later. it's not included with the acceptance package (or at least it wasn't when i got mine last year)
    ooo ok. you got it after you accepted admission?
    yeah i think so...expect to get a few more letters from them in like may and june if you accept admission
This discussion has been closed.