Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!
13»

Replies to: Bio Major

• *HazelEyez**HazelEyez* Registered User Posts: 392 Member
    your liberal learning requirements are divided into categories. essentially your gender, race, behavioral, global, etc. requirements ARE your liberal learning requirements. for example, my FSP was Irish Cinema. Not only did this count as my FSP but it was also global so it fulfilled one of my global liberal learning requirements. does that make sense? some courses are considered to be under more than one liberal learning category (for example, History of Jazz will fulfill a Race & ethnicity requirement AS WELL as a Literary, Visual & Performing Arts requirement).

sorry, i know it can be really confusing lol

if you go on your PAWS account you can go to "Academic Requirements" and it will show you the breakdown of what you must complete. As you take courses it will mark them as complete on PAWS.
  • crysta92crysta92 Registered User Posts: 34 Junior Member
    hey question! is it harder to get financial aid if accepted in by early decision? and when applying for early decision, does my senior year grade not count into my overall gpa?
  • Markymark15Markymark15 Registered User Posts: 145 Junior Member
    idk bout the financial aid, since I too will be applying for TCNJ as a bio major, but I believe that they take a look at what classes you take during senior year. They want you to keep taking hard classes senior year and not all electives.
  • cometstargcometstarg Registered User Posts: 393 Member
    financial aid can't change because it's based on need, merit aid maybe applying ED would effect, but that's just my opinion.
13»
This discussion has been closed.