Columbia U Columb C
New York U
U Calif Berkeley
U Calif Los Angeles
U Calif San Diego
U Calif Santa Barb
What I'm wondering is:
- Which of these does not offer an application "fee waver"?
- Which offers a completly different app when compared to the rest of the schools on my list?
- Which has little or no Financial Aid (a great determining factor in my narrowing down of this list).
- What is each school known for (ex. Chicago for Econ, etc)
- Any other schools similar to the schools on my list that I'm missing (mainly those with good fin aid)?
BTW: Even though I like computer science (AI in particular).. I am really not sure what I want to do in college yet...
(Also, on college board.. the deadlines for the UC SAT's are not listed, Are they Nov 30?)
Thanks, hopefully I can cut the list down a bit with your help.