Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Why hasn't Harvard sent me anything?

thisSHHHisBANANAsthisSHHHisBANANAs Registered User Posts: 948 Member
I've signed up on their mailing list twice since last year and have not yet received a viewbook or application. (I know they're available online)
Post edited by thisSHHHisBANANAs on

Replies to: Why hasn't Harvard sent me anything?

• warblersrulewarblersrule Super Moderator Posts: 10,000 Super Moderator
    It's nothing personal. Sometimes people just get overlooked. I was on the mailing list for Duke (several times), but I never did get a applicaton/viewbook, so I just applied online. Also, maybe Harvard hasn't mailed their applications yet, but I doubt it because most colleges send them out in early September.
  • afanafan Registered User Posts: 1,686 Senior Member
    They certainly did not decide without knowing you that they did not want your application. 22000 applications last year, and surely many more inquiries, some things get lost. Don't worry about it. Apply online anyway, it is easier, faster, more reliable, and cheaper.

"viewbook" It's Harvard, if you get in, you are going there. What more do you need to know?
  • hillbille23hillbille23 Registered User Posts: 59 Junior Member
    Haha...Gilmore Girls (if anyone watches it)...Rory turned it down...
This discussion has been closed.