Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
The Forums will be unavailable Tuesday, June 25 starting at 9 am ET as we prepare for a major design update!

will college gpa hurt transfer possibilities?

2»

Replies to: will college gpa hurt transfer possibilities?

• gibson99gibson99 Registered User Posts: 113 Junior Member
    Will other schools still respect a 4.0 from there? Because I am assuming thats what I will get.
  • northeastmomnortheastmom Registered User Posts: 12,379 Senior Member
    I don't know. They have sent my S lots of letters from their successful alumni. Many of those who sent letters went on to do great things and got into very good graduate schools. Some went to ivy league schools for different graduate programs.
    anymore comments? I am like 99% sure i will be leaving after this semester. I am just looking for the best route to get to places like BU, NEU, NYU and others. I would also love more suggestions of schools to look at. thanks
    Update!

I have talked to Deans, counselors, and others about my decision to leave and it is now final. I have just filled out the non-return form and have sent in my application to Monmouth. Now I have the awkward task of asking professors who don't really know me for letters of rec. If I have a B average with only 13 credits here plus a W, what do you guys think my chances are of getting into BU or Northeastern for next fall? At Monmouth, my grades will be great, but I would not like to spend more time there than I have to. You guys have any other advice for getting to where I want to be as soon as possible?
This discussion has been closed.