right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: Rohan is a freshman at Dartmouth (and loves it) having gotten in ED for the Class of 2023. He's here to debunk myths regarding admissions and student life at his school. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our May Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Wharton or Princeton

Financeman88Financeman88 29 replies6 threads Junior Member
edited November 2005 in College Search & Selection
Hey Whats up? I am new to CC but have a few questions. I am a senior applying to both Princeton and [email protected] I really want to major in economics. I think maybe I want to go into investment banking or consulting. Any advice on comparing Princeton Econ dept. to Wharton's? I heard that when Wharton grads get into the field their better experience and better at financial dealings then their HYPS econ counterparts and dont return for MBAs. And they hold a better starting salary. So any comments? I have visited both schools and like them both. BTW, I applied Early Decision
edited November 2005
5 replies
Post edited by Financeman88 on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Wharton or Princeton

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity