right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We’ve got a new look! Walk through the key updates here.

Low GPA LOW SAT's -------Where do I go?

2»

Replies to: Low GPA LOW SAT's -------Where do I go?

• NorthstarmomNorthstarmom 24049 replies804 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 24,853 Senior Member
    Contact Ventures scholars, which is a free organization for first generation college students and URMs who are interested in math and science careers. Your scores qualify you for Ventures Scholars, which means you'll get info about how to apply to college, you'll get application fee waivers from some colleges and will qualify for some special scholarships from some colleges.

You can easily find Ventures Scholars by Googling them.
    · Reply · Share
  • Real_talkReal_talk 12 replies2 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 14 New Member
    I dont qualify for the Ventures Scholars read their requirements " You have met at least one of the following test qualifications:

* PSAT Qualifications: As a sophomore, you need to score a minimum of 47 on the math and verbal sections. As a junior, you need to score a minimum of 50 on the math and verbal sections.
    * SAT Qualifications: You need to score a minimum of 550 on the math and verbal sections.
    * PLAN Qualifications: You need to score a minimum of 18 on the math, science, English, and reading sections.
    * ACT Qualifications: You need to score a minimum of 19 on the math, science, English, and reading sections.

You have also met the following qualifications:

You have a 3.0 grade point average or better.
    "
    · Reply · Share
  • terrybhs06terrybhs06 1135 replies75 discussions. Posts: 1,210 Senior Member
    venture scholars is useless anyway.. im in that crap, its not even worth mentioning. They do nothing except e-mail you a stupid newsletter every month
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity